Funds have become available for the Torrance Cultural Arts Center Meeting Room Grant Program. These funds are available to offset rental costs for events for the upcoming 2019-2020 Fiscal Year.
- Grant is solely for rental charges associated with event. Organization will still be
billed for labor.
- Torrance based organization.
- 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation.
- Grants are focused on the development of cultural arts programming.
Grant Approval Process:
- The Application process is an annual cycle, with applications due by Tuesday, May 14, 2019.
- Applications will be presented by Cultural Arts Center Staff to the Torrance Cultural Arts Commission in June, for funds available the next fiscal year.
- The Torrance Cultural Arts Commission will select grants based on the application pool.
- Final recommendations of the Torrance Cultural Arts Commission will be submitted to the City Council for approval.
Grant applications must be filled out and returned to the General Services Office by May 14. Awards are generally available by the successful applicants by July 1. Projects must be completed during the July 1 – June 30 fiscal year.