City Of Torrance Volunteer Needed!
Job Title: James Armstrong Theatre (JAT) Volunteer
Supervisor: James Armstrong Theatre Booking Manager
Time Commitment: Volunteers are asked to work at least once a month. Performances are normally in the evening and on weekends. JAT Volunteers may work multiple performances during the month.
You will perform the following:
- Ushering patrons to their reserved seats
- Selling beverages and snacks in the concession stand
- Collecting tickets and greeting patrons at the theater entrance
- Friendly people with a ready smile
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Gentlemen are asked to wear black slacks and a white shirt with a collar. Jacket and tie are optional.
- Ladies are asked to wear either black slacks or a skirt and a white blouse. Flat shoes are recommended. Jacket is optional.
Contact: Please contact Anita Moisen in the City of Torrance Cultural Arts Center at (310) 618-6339.